JUNIOR HIGH CAMP AT HIGH HILL
Camp for students entering 6th-8th grade
June 27th-July 2nd
$225 - Camp Registration (Price increases to $275 after May 1st) ---New for 2021-Registration includes t-shirt & canteen for camper---
$225 - Total Cost ($275 after May 1st)
- Canteen (shop during camp for merchandise, suggested $15)
- Paintball ($20)
- Missions Offering ($10 suggested)
High Hill Christian Camp
20 Camp Lane
High Hill, MO 63350
Contacting your Camper
Students love to receive mail from home while at camp. We encourage you to send letters/packages. Please include your camper’s name and Jr. High 1 on the address label.
Transportation and Safety
Transportation will be provided to and from High Hill Camp via bus. All campers should eat before leaving for camp. Staff and kids need to be at First Christian on Sunday, June 27th at 1:30pm, we will leave at 1:45pm. We will return to First Christian on Friday, July 2 by 12:30pm.
Items to Bring
- Sleeping bag, sheet set, pillow
- Toiletry articles
- Appropriate, casual clothes that can get really dirty
- Modest, one-piece bathing suit
- Bath towel and beach towel
- Tennis shoes that can get really dirty
- Flip flops for the shower
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Rain gear
- Refillable water bottle
- Small bag with Bible, notebook and pen
- Medications inside original container, in Ziploc bag clearly marked with name and administration directions. Turn in at check-in prior to leaving for camp.
When completing online registration at highhillcamp.org, please keep in mind the following:
*Select First Christian Church, Florissant under "Church Camper is Attending With".
**Scholarships are avalible. Campers may earn a $25-$100 scholarship depending on the camp they are attending. Families can pick up a camp scholarship packet in person at First Christian. When registering for camp, use church code "fccf50". The scholarship, if earned, will be applied to the final camp payment.